This Combo has a beautiful book on Divine Goddesses called SHAMBHAVI: THE SHAKTI ARCHETYPES and an energized Brass Shree yantra ( 2 by 2 inches, weight approx 300gm)
Shambhavi also reflects the transition zone when the day is almost at an end and the night has begun to take over. Thus, depicting Shakti as her various swaroopas (forms) transitioning from the benevolent and beautiful one to the ferocious and raw energy on the other. She cannot be co notated as a single identity, as she flows like a river between the banks of paradoxes. The one who can acknowledge her variable identities and yet know that she transcends all identity is her qualified recipient and will surf the tides of samsara.
This book portrays her in her 111 forms, the baseline principle remaining her nirguna, niraakar swaroopa. As a reader, you will come to know about the dash mahavidyas and 64 yoginis of Devi. The book depicts divine feminine goddesses in different poses and the description gives a whole new meaning to the way we interpret the picture.
This book is a study of various forms of Shakti across the world as the Dasamaha vidya book, Saptamatrika book, 64 Yogini book & other miscellaneous Goddesses from various world traditions can enable one to witness her in myriad ways and shapes.
As the reader flows through the book, his own conditioning to see her as the form is fractured and he is laid open at her altar…for a similar transcendence and freedom. If this book interests you, then we suggest you read the following books that will be your mentor in the spiritual journey.
- Shiva Shakti Talks – This is a beautiful book about talks between Shiva and Shakti. Shiva & Shakti are not beings but forms of consciousness that come together to complement each other and make a wholesome one.
- Ganesha and His 32 forms – This book is an offering of gratitude to our most favourite God, Ganesha and intends to empower the reader with Ganesha’s presence and knowledge.
- 1000 sacred avatars of Shri Lalita Tripurasundari – This book is a pictorial representation of Goddess Tripura Sundari and is offered freely with other books.
We also offer various combo books which can help you in your spiritual journey such as:
- Combo Shiva Shakti – It is a combo of Shiva Shakti Talks and the Shambhavi book.
- Combo Shiva Shakti Ganesha – This combo offers you Ganesha and His 32 forms, Shiva Shakti Talks and Shambhavi. To delight you we have added the book of 1000 sacred Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari (free)
- Combo Shakti with Shri Yantra – This offers you a combo of the book Shambhavi and also a Shree Yantra to attract peace and wealth. You get the book titled ‘1000 Avatars of Shree Lalita Triupura Sundari mata absolutely free.
- Combo books on Shakti – This offers you a combination of ‘Shambhavi and 1000 Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari’. You get the book titled ‘1000 Avatars of Shree Lalita Triupura Sundari mata absolutely free.
Video teaser: https://youtu.be/diEGlzjIY5s
Shree means “wealth” and Yantra means “tool”, hence Shree yantra may be a tool which will facilitate you to achieve all styles of wealth in your life, be it material or spiritual. Any person who uses Shree yantra can easily achieve affluence, success, wealth, peace, and harmony in life. When the Sri Chakra involves our house, it comes with the entire cosmic force. For that sake, we don’t have to fear. Because of the ability of the Upasaka or Guru who is doing the prana-pratishta, Sri Chakra will have the inherent power starting from fifty years to 5 hundred years. which means whether you are doing Pooja or not, it’ll protect you – keeping it in an auspicious place. But having said that, once you are doing the Pooja daily for fifteen minutes – the Sri Chakra worship benefits will be sure for the complete generation. Lalitasahasranama can be chanted or played to the Yantra on a daily basis together with offering freshly cooked food, flowers, incense, Diya, etc. You can buy Shri Yantra or Shri Chakra online from us to get a great combo offer, Wherein you get sacred book of 1000 sacred avatars of Shri Lalita Tripurasundari (Digital Lalitashasranama with 1000 images) along with the Shri Yantra.
Benefits of Sri Yantra
1.It helps achieve fortune, wealth, and overall prosperity in one’s life.
- It brings name, fame, and good luck to the family or organization, company, which possesses this incredible Vedic instrument.
- It drives a private on a successful path and clears the obstacles.
- Sri Yantra also gives mental peace and stability.
- Sri Yantra helps in growing the spiritual self by helping the individual to induce, eliminate all the impurities and attain a pure state of mind.
- It has the good potential to liberate a person from the cycle of birth and death.