What is a Crystal Geode?
Geode is a naturally found stone that is hollow from inside.
What is the use of Geode Crystal?
Crystal Geodes have the following benefits:
- They ensure a positive flow of energy.
- They are hollow from the inside and have a shape like a womb and therefore a boon for childless families. They attract parenthood.
- They help to create a better mood and relieve stress.
- They are helpful in meditation and can activate the crown chakra.
- They have many health benefits too.
How are geodes classified?
Geodes are classified on the following two bases.
- Based on its formation
- Based on the crystal that it contains
Based on the formation, they are classified as:
Volcanic geodes – As the name indicates, they originate as a result of volcanic eruptions.
Sedimentary geodes -They are found in limestone and shales.
Classification on the basis of content:
Amethyst geodes – They are filled up with Amethyst gemstone. It has the following benefits:
- Cleans up the aura.
- Helps to improve mood and positivity
- Enhances spiritual growth.
- Aids meditation and awakens crown chakra.
Quartz geode – They are filled up with quartz and helpful in meditation and concentration.
Calcite geodes – They are filled up with Calcite.
Pink Agate geodes – They have pink, grey or purple colour. They possess the following healing properties:
- Improves relationships
- Works for the betterment of heart chakra
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Generates a sense of belongingness among individuals.
Blue Agate Geode – It has a blue colour with the following benefits:
- It acts as a mind relaxant.
- Improves the throat chakra.
- Generates confidence and self-esteem.
- Improves communication skills.
Purple Agate Geode – It has purple, blue and grey shades and helpful in the following ways:
- Protects from negative energies.
- Circulates positive energy.
- Promotes spiritual growth.
- Helps to improve concentration.
- Helps to cure depression and related disorders.
Showing all 17 results