Hanuman Chalisa is mainly focuses on Lord Hanuman. Written by Goswami Tulsidas, the epic is considered as auspicious as reading Sunderkand.
This sacred chanting will be conducted by Dr. Pallavi Kwatra, who is deeply devout to her Guru, Neem Karoli Baba and offers this rendition as service to her Guru and to you.
Baba always said: “Love all, feed all, serve all!”
The significance and importance of Hanuman Chalisa
- Hanuman Chalisa is so powerful that reciting it in routine can help ward off evils. It removes all the negativity and obstacles from one’s life and bestows the person with happiness and prosperity.
- Hanuman Chalisa reader can win over every difficulty and unfortunate situation in life
- With wisdom and vigour which is the answer to any obstacle in life.
- Reciting or listening Hanuman Chalisa regularly enhances the strength and determination of a person.
- You get mental peace in Abundance that inspires and motivates one to carry out the difficult tasks of life.
- Hanuman Chalisa should be recited with a pure heart as God always appreciates the devotees who have a pure heart, noble thoughts, and a clear mind.Likewise Lord Ram has said“Nirmal Man Jan So Mohe Paava, Mohe Kapat Chaal Chidra Na Bhaava.”
- Reciting the verses of this tremendous patha help you get relief of your sufferings and It protects you from the malefic effects of the planetary positions as well.
- Hanuman Chalisa is known to grant the wishes of the devotees. You can enjoy the real essence of life with peace, keeping tensions at bay.
- Hanuman Chalisa plays a vital role in improving the financial condition of a person.
- It protects oneself against diseases and ensures good health.
- Reciting Hanuman Chalisa daily takes away all your fears. It makes you more confident, and you stop scaring from things that hardly matters in life.
- To confer moksha is the ultimate goal of one’s lives. Hanuman Chalisa is a step towards moksha
To Get Maximum Advantage from reading Hanuman Chalisa,It is preferred to recite Hanuman Chalisa in the early morning in the Brahm Muhurata
- One should not get up in between reciting this epic. Phones, alarms, talking, or breaks should be avoided at any cost
- It is necessary to take a bath and wear light-colored clothes before commencing the reading session.
- Reading Hanuman Chalisa will fill your life with happiness, prosperity, and blessings of God, even if you read in unintentionally or unknowingly. *Jai ShreeRam*
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review