Navagrahas are the nine celestial bodies in Hindu astrology that are believed to have a significant influence on human life. These celestial bodies are represented as deities and include:
- Surya (Sun)
- Chandra (Moon)
- Mangal (Mars)
- Budh (Mercury)
- Guru or Brihaspati (Jupiter)
- Shukra (Venus)
- Shani (Saturn)
- Rahu (North Node of the Moon)
- Ketu (South Node of the Moon)
According to Hindu astrology, the placement of these Navagrahas in a person’s birth chart can have a profound impact on their life, including their personality, career, relationships, and health. By worshiping Navagrahas, People seek to appease these celestial bodies and reduce any negative effects they may have on their lives
Worshiping Navagrahas at a temple can be a spiritually enriching experience. Here is a general sequence to follow when worshiping Navagrahas in temples:
- Find a temple that has a Navagraha shrine: Not all temples have a separate Navagraha shrine. Before visiting a temple, check if it has a separate shrine for Navagrahas.
- Cleanse yourself: Before entering the temple or Navagraha shrine, cleanse yourself by washing your hands and feet.
- Offer prayers to Lord Ganesha: It is customary to offer prayers to Lord Ganesha before worshiping any other deity. So, start by offering prayers to Lord Ganesha at the temple.
- Approach Navagraha shrine: After offering prayers to Lord Ganesha, approach the Navagraha shrine.
- Light a lamp: Light a lamp using ghee or oil and place it in front of the Navagraha shrine.
- Offer flowers: Offer flowers to each of the Navagrahas one by one.
- Offer sweets or fruits: Offer sweets or fruits to each of the Navagrahas one by one.
- Recite mantras: Recite Navagraha mantras while offering prayers to each of the Navagrahas. You can ask the temple priest for guidance.
- Bow down and seek blessings: After offering prayers and offerings to each of the Navagrahas, bow down and seek their blessings.
- Thank the Navagrahas: Once you’ve completed your worship, thank the Navagrahas and take a moment to reflect on your experience.
Overall, it’s important to approach the worship of Navagrahas with sincerity and devotion, and to show respect for the traditions and customs of the temple and its worshipers.
Bhairav Dutt (8920152103) Whats app for your personalized Astrology Reports