Sunderkand is that chapter of Raam-charit-manas that mainly focuses on Lord Hanuman. Written by Goswami Tulsidas, the epic is considered as auspicious as reading Hanuman Chalisas
In this chapter of Raam-charit-maanas, Jambavan reminds Lord Hanuman about the supernatural powers he has forgotten of. Jambavan tells him how hanuman has lost his memory
He exhorts Hanuman that he is capable of even crossing the Mighty Ocean
The significance and importance of Sunderkand
- Sunderkand is so powerful that reciting it in routine can help ward off evils. It removes all the negativity and obstacles from one’s life and bestows the person with happiness and prosperity.
- Sunderkand reader can win over every difficulty and unfortunate situation in life
- With wisdom and vigour which is the answer to any obstacle in life.
- Reciting or listening Sunderkand regularly enhances the strength and determination of a person.
- You get mental peace in Abundance that inspires and motivates one to carry out the difficult tasks of life.
- Sunderkand should be recited with a pure heart as God always appreciates the devotees who have a pure heart, noble thoughts, and a clear mind.Likewise Lord Ram has said“Nirmal Man Jan So Mohe Paava, Mohe Kapat Chaal Chidra Na Bhaava.”
- Reciting the verses of this tremendous patha help you get relief of your sufferings and It protects you from the malefic effects of the planetary positions as well.
- Sunderkand is known to grant the wishes of the devotees. You can enjoy the real essence of life with peace, keeping tensions at bay.
- Sunderkand plays a vital role in improving the financial condition of a person.
- It protects oneself against diseases and ensures good health.
- Reciting sunderkand daily takes away all your fears. It makes you more confident, and you stop scaring from things that hardly matters in life.
- To confer moksha is the ultimate goal of one’s lives. Sunderkand is a step towards moksha
To Get Maximum Advantage from reading Sunderkand,It is preferred to recite Sundarkand in the early morning in the Brahm Muhurata
- One should not get up in between reciting this epic. Phones, alarms, talking, or breaks should be avoided at any cost
- It is necessary to take a bath and wear light-colored clothes before commencing the reading session.
- Reading Sunderkand will fill your life with happiness, prosperity, and blessings of God, even if you read in unintentionally or unknowingly.*Jai ShreeRam*